Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ammar Al shaar, Heye Stra. 58, 40625 Düsseldorf, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 49 0211 15840500, fax: 49 0211 15840936) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) informing you of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired. We bear the cost of returning the goods, which can normally be returned by post. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods, which, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post. For goods that cannot be returned by post due to their nature, they are 4.99 EUR. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not exist for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
- Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Contracts for the provision of services, including financial services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which can occur within the cancellation period, in particular services in connection with shares, with shares in open-ended investment funds within the meaning of § 1 Paragraph 4 of the Capital Investment Code and other tradable securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or money market instruments.
|Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Ammar Al shaar, Heye Stra. 58, 40625 Düsseldorf, Germany, email@example.com, Fax: 49 0211 15840936
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.Besondere Hinweise
If you finance this contract with a loan and later revoke it, you are no longer bound to the loan contract, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is particularly to be assumed if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our participation in order to finance it. If the loan has already flowed to us when the cancellation takes effect, your lender will enter into our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you regarding the legal consequences of the cancellation or return. The latter does not apply if the present contract deals with the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you want to avoid a contractual obligation as much as possible, make use of your right of withdrawal and also cancel the loan contract if you also have a right of withdrawal.
Cancellation instructions created with Rechtstexter.de.